Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hillbilly

So, since returning stateside I have been logging on the MTV.com (our cable isn't turned back on yet) to catch up with the ladies of The Hills and The City. I think I may be getting old which is so awful to think with B-day 35 happening in one week! Anyway, is it just me or is The Hills pretty boring right now? I mean, what happened to the K-Cav is a druggie story line? And I want to see more about Spencer and Heidi and the crystals. For those of you with cable, you're probably more current on the story lines. MTV is a little stingey about posting episodes online. Anyway, over on The City, poor Miss Port is surrounded by a bunch of toxic tarts! Roxy is too much and don't even get me started on the waste of space that is Olivia. Though I think Joe Zee might even be worse. What a suck-up. It really gets in the way of my reading enjoyment--I love Elle. It's my favorite US magazine, and the UK edition is my very fave mag, ever. But every time I turn the page and see A to Zee, I get so distracted by thoughts of Joe and Olivia and how annoying they are (especially together) that I can't even read what is actually a very good column. Ugh.
So anyway, was that Louise Roe I saw Erin talking to in the preview for the next episode? So fun! I actually talked to her in the Chambord VIP lounge at London Fashion Weekend. She mentioned she would be appearing on a show for the CW..but here she is on MTV. Wonder if it's all part of the plan...I am sure it is. My plan? Washing the guest room comforter in my new front-loading, energy efficient washer and dryer! That's actually not even a sarcastic use of punctuation. I do love my new appliances. But guess what? When they took the old ones away, there was a dead, decaying mouse under the washer. I know! So gross.
10 days until my birthday trip to Vegas. So excited! What am I going to wear?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my page too, if you like it, I hope you will follow it ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway to my followers very soon.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete