Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

I am going crazy. I cannot get "The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston out of my head. All day everyday I am singing it inside. Why, why, why??? Now I know. Marcia Kilgore, queen of Bliss and Soap and Glory, has always had a way with funny, catchy names for her products. I really like it usually. Well, I've got a tube of Soap and Glory's The Greatest Scrub of All and it is sending secret messages into my brain, keeping Whitney on replay. I am attempting to fight back with "Crack is Wack." It's not working. And honestly, it should because, in all honestly, this is not the greatest scrub of all in my opinion. But, maybe it's just that my product branding consciousness realizes that no one wants the words crack or wack on their beauty product packaging, even if it's tongue in cheek. I am looking forward to the end of the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment