Friday, May 7, 2010

Foxy Lady



I was prepared for many tasty UK delights. Hobnobs, Jammy Dodgers, draught cider, 99's, Sunday roast, liberal attitudes toward drinking a bottle of wine in the middle of the day in a public park, Mueller Rice, fry-ups...I could go on. I knew about these treats, could plan for indulgences, understood my particular weaknesses. But this, I was not ready for.
I'm sorry Mr. Fox, whoever you are, but "chocolatey" doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm usually a dark chocolate girl, but these lovely little crisp cookies are robed in the yummiest, creamiest milk chocolate EVER. And the whole pack is only a quid. And the whole family loves them. And they are a whopping 101 calories per cookie! I don't know what to do! There are 2 whole unopened packs in the kitchen. Why, why, why did I buy them? We've already plowed through 2 other packs since discovering them yesterday. Never listen to a 5-year-old's shopping suggestions in the biscuit aisle.* Here's hoping they (we?) last the weekend.

*You should, however, listen to them when they remind you to buy toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment